Sphere Saga (abandoned)
A downloadable game for Windows
Sphere Saga isn't the permanent name btw - I don't really know what to call it.
Try it - it's free - you have nothing to lose!
This game is in a VERY VERY EARLY STAGE - so don't expect too much as of now - it is very short right now. I'm going to be frequently updating this (at least once a week) with new content (I won't be updating it as much during August as I will be very busy then) . I released it because I want to see what people think the game should have/should be. Should I make it level based? Or should I make it one giant level that takes a loooong time to beat. Maybe both and make it a bit like geometry dash? You tell me!
- A to move left
- D to move right
- Space to instantly retry the level
- Pretty much it - the ball moves forward itself
- AVOID THE BARRELS (apart from the blue ones at the end)
- *cycle repeats until you somehow win*
- Surprise barrels
- Minimalist Graphics
- Low visibility to make it harder to react to what's coming next
- A hard level that's short but takes a long time to complete cause of the difficulty - don't worry I plan to make it longer
random guydeveloper who wants to listen to the community - if you request a feature it is very likely that it will be added (the only thing that limits me is my crappy coding skills - I'll learn and try to implement what you want)
- Unlimited Potential
Things I'm going to add/do:
- Make the level longer
- Literally anything you request (apart from jumping - if I add jumping it's going to make the game 100x easier)
I used Brackey's channel to help me with the coding.
Thanks for reading!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.